If you own a Panasonic (OBRIA) KX-TSC10MXW phone, there is a very likely chance you would run into a Dial Lock issue, i.e., the phone dialpad gets locked automatically prohibiting the user from making any outgoing calls. Nobody knows how it happens and majority of the users replace with a new phone just because they cannot figure out a way to fix it. Recently when I stumbled on this problem, I was fortunate to find a solution to get it unlocked. Follow these magic steps:
1) Put batteries in your phone and place the receiver on-hook.
2) Press Function and then the Down direction button until you see “Change Password”.
3) Enter the digits 726276642 (usually it accepts a 4 digit number, but enter this number anyway) and press Enter. This is the Master unlock code.
4) Now enter your New password, enter 0000 and press Enter again.
5) Press Exit button (Function button is same as the Exit button)
6) Press Dial Lock and then press 0000, press Enter.
One Response to “Dial Lock on Panasonic (OBRIA) KX-TSC10MXW phone”